If you would like to apply for any of the following positions, please use our online employment application or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Oversees all kitchen-related operations including food preparation for restaurants, banquets, and other dining outlets, department financial performance, and kitchen staff.
* Develops and implements creative, high-quality recipes and menus and review and update as necessary. This includes menus for banquets, wine dinners and outdoor dining functions including barbeques.
* Oversees all food preparation, production, and presentation ensuring that recipes are followed and preparation and presentation standards are adhered to consistently.
* Interact with F&B management team to assure that food production consistently exceeds the expectations of guests.
* Supervises kitchen staff, including subordinate supervisors, ensuring staff is trained and maintaining high standards of food quality.
* Develops and monitors food and labor budget for the department.
* Maintains food quality and sanitation standards ensuring kitchen operations are in compliance with all legislated health and licensing guidelines.
* Maintains accurate and appropriate food inventory levels and conduct food inventories.
* Projects annual food, labor, and other costs and monitors actual financial results taking corrective action as necessary to help assure that financial goals are met.
* Schedules and coordinates work of chefs, cooks, and dishwashers to assure that food preparation is economically and technically correct and within budgeted labor cost goals.
* Supervisory Responsibilities – Manages approximately 30 employees at the various dining outlets. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Must be a graduate of a recognized culinary school or equivalent and have at least four years related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience. Must have current knowledge of culinary/food and beverage industry trends.
We are looking for a friendly, outgoing, and reliable individual to work for us as a full-time Bellperson/Driver. Duties include: Welcoming guest to the property and escorting them to their room; Assisting with the transportation of their luggage from their car to room; Offering information pertaining to the facilities and services; Delivering messages to guest rooms; Assisting in distribution of packages, deliveries; Processing mail and packages to be shipped; Transporting guests off property or to remote areas of the property. Position requires previous customer service experience. Flexibility schedule-wise is a must including weekends, evenings, and holidays. Benefits available for full time position. Must be at least 18 years old and have a valid driver’s license.
Responsibilities for the Spa Associate position include greeting guests, ensuring accurate scheduling and billing of spa services, answering questions, giving facility tours, answering phones and retail sales. This position requires excellent customer service skills and candidates must have extensive customer service experience, be friendly and courteous even under pressure, and be computer literate. Previous hospitality/spa experience a plus. Position will work approximately 16 – 24 hours per week during the spring/summer and requires working weekends, evenings, and holidays.
Front Desk/Guest Services Associates
Responsibilities for the Front Desk Associate position include greeting guests upon arrival and interacting with other departments to ensure the complete success of each guests stay, answering questions and resolving guest issues, ensuring accurate billing at check out, and answering the phones. This position requires excellent customer service skills and candidates must have extensive customer service and office experience, be friendly and courteous even under pressure, and be computer literate. Previous hotel/hospitality and cash handling experience a plus. Position will work approximately 32 hours per week and requires working weekends, evenings, and holidays.
Dining Room Supervisor
This is a temporary position for the summer. Supervises and coordinates the activities of dining room and bar staff to ensure consistent quality and prompt, courteous service to guests. Will also greet guests, handle guest issues or complaints, and oversee banquet and meeting room setup. Most shifts will be to manage the dining room in the morning and our poolside snack bar in the afternoon. Some evening shifts are possible. Candidates should have a minimum of two years supervisory experience and a food and beverage background.
Food & Beverage
F&B is looking to hire for various positions leading up to summer including:
* Cocktail Servers (Must be 21+ years of age)
* Bartenders (Must be 21+ years of age; clean driving record)
* Chuck Wagon Grill Servers (Must be 18+ years of age)
* Dining Room Supervisor (Temporary, see above)
We are looking for two full-time Dishwasher. Previous experience not required but must be able to work in a fast-paced environment. Requires working weekends and holidays. Must be able to lift at least 50 pounds. Position begins immediately.
We are looking for Room Attendants (Housekeepers). Hours do vary based on occupancy. Must be hardworking, detail-oriented, and friendly with coworkers and resort guests. Ideal candidate will have previous housekeeping experience. Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds. Requires working weekends and holidays. English-speaking preferred.
P.M. Laundry Attendant
Entails sorting, washing, drying, and ironing linens and terrycloth and keeping the Laundry stocked with clean towels, linens, bedspreads, and sheets. Previous experience preferred. Must be willing to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends, and holidays. Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds. Position is seasonal for the summer only.
Friendly, outgoing, and customer service oriented applicants wanted to drive guests to and from our busy private Lake this spring/summer. Previous customer service experience a must. All applicants must be 21+ years of age and have a clean driving record to be covered by our liability insurance. Must be able to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays. Position is seasonal and will likely end in early fall.
We are currently accepting applications for experienced, certified Lifeguards to work at our busy pool this summer. Requires 6 months to one-year minimum related experience and/or training. Must have CPR for Professional Rescuer and be Community First Aid and Safety certified and be at least 18 years of age. Must be able to work weekends and holidays, be friendly and professional, and enjoy working around kids.
We are looking for a part-time, seasonal Barnyard Attendant. Will work 4-5 days per week – Saturday’s required – through the end of summer. This position feeds and cleans up after small animals like goats, rabbits, and chickens. In addition, the Barnyard Attendant provides guidance and information to guests of all ages regarding the animals and how to interact with them. Previous experience working with animals and in customer service is required. Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.