If you would like to apply for any of the following positions, please use our online employment application or email your resume to email@example.com.
National Sales Manager
* Soliciting new group business
* Negotiate rates, create & issue negotiated contracts
* Complete RFP’s and submit proposals
* Manage inquiries and reservations (including note cards, amenities, etc.)
* Complete month end volume production reports
* Plan and execute Southern California and out of state sales calls to existing and potential clients
* Work closely with Director of Sales & Marketing office to increase volume of business to hotel
* Entertain clients at the hotel
* Bachelor’s Degree and/or Hotel Management Degree preferred
* Minimum of five years Hotel Sales Management experience
* Must be results oriented and flexible to change
* Excellent written & verbal communication skills
* Knowledge of SMS and SalesForce is highly desirable
* Must possess basic computer knowledge, excellent interpersonal and sales related skills and exceptional organizational skills
* Ability to read, listen and communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing
Guest Services Manager
We are looking for a full-time Guest Services Manager to oversee both pre-arrival and on-property concierge services. This is a supervisory position with 3-5 direct reports. The Guest Services Manager must provide an extraordinary level of customer service at all times and put forth their best effort to ensure guest requests are met and their stay lives up to expectations. Duties include:
* Contacting guests prior to arrival to help them plan their stay and sign up for various activities including golf tee times, spa appointments, guided fishing trips, etc.
* Assisting them guests upon arrival with any questions
* Anticipate guest needs and be able to make recommendations as to which activities would be best for them based on the guest demographics
* Maintain a thorough and accurate understanding of Ranch history, operations, and daily activities schedule
* Supervisor staff members ensuring they are providing accurate information and friendly service to our guests
* Hire, train, discipline, and evaluate staff as need be
Position requires an extensive customer service background – preferably in a hotel or resort setting; previous supervisory experience; strong written and verbal communication skills; excellent interpersonal skills; proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word and the Internet.
We are looking for Room Attendants (Housekeepers). Hours do vary based on occupancy. Must be hardworking, detail-oriented, and friendly with coworkers and resort guests. Ideal candidate will have previous housekeeping experience. Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds. Requires working weekends and holidays. English-speaking preferred.
Front Desk Associate
Responsibilities for the Front Desk Associate position include greeting guests upon arrival and interacting with other departments to ensure the complete success of each guests stay, answering questions and resolving guest issues, ensuring accurate billing at check out, and answering the phones. This position requires excellent customer service skills and candidates must have extensive customer service and office experience, be friendly and courteous even under pressure, and be computer literate. Previous hotel/hospitality and cash handling experience a plus. Position will work approximately 32 hours per week and requires working weekends, evenings, and holidays.
Maintains lawns, shrubs, trees, and flower beds in guest areas of resort using riding mowers, push mowers, and other gardening tools. Ideal candidate will have knowledge of irrigation systems and basic knowledge of plant, tree, and flower names and care. Knowledge of irrigation timer clocks and sprinkler adjustments preferred. Must have a valid and insurable driver’s license as position requires driving of company vehicles. One position is full-time and the other is seasonal. English-speaking preferred. Must be available to work occasional Saturdays.
This position entails working with children and coordinating various activities and art and crafts projects. Requires previous experience working with children between the ages of 3-17. Must have strong leadership skills and ability to deal effectively with behavioral problems in children. Must also have previous customer service experience and the ability to organize small and large groups effectively and safely. Should have CPR and first aid certification. Must be 16+ years of age. Requires working weekends, holidays, and occasional evenings. Position is part-time with hours likely increasing and nearing full-time heading during spring and summer.
We are looking for a friendly, outgoing, and reliable individual to work as a part-time Bellperson/Driver. Duties include: Welcoming guest to the property and escorting them to their room; Assisting with the transportation of their luggage from their car to room; Offering information pertaining to the facilities and services; Assisting in distribution of packages, deliveries; Processing mail and packages to be shipped; Transporting guests. Position requires previous customer service experience and ability to tow a flatbed. Must work weekends, evenings, and holidays. Must be 21+ years of age and have a clean driving record to be covered under our driver’s liability insurance.
Must have a State of California Spa Therapist license. Professional experience in massage therapy work required in addition to experience with other spa treatments including hot stone therapy and body wraps. Must be available to work holidays, weekends, and split shifts.
Friendly, outgoing, and customer service oriented applicants wanted to drive guests to and from our busy private Lake this spring/summer. Previous customer service experience a must. All applicants must be 21+ years of age and have a clean driving record to be covered by our liability insurance. Must be able to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays. Position is seasonal and will likely end in early fall.