If you would like to apply for any of the following positions, please use our online employment application or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking for a full-time Controller to oversee our Accounting Department including A/R, A/P, payroll, night audit, and IT. Responsibilities will include:
- Informing ownership and General Manager on all phases of the Ranch’s financial condition
- Ensuring policies and procedures are in place and operating effectively
- Reviewing and signing all weekly A/P check runs
- Preparing monthly cash flow statements
- Preparing annual operating budget and assist with preparing the annual capital budget
- Reviewing and approving the payroll register
- Mentoring department heads assisting them in staying within their budgeted expenses by utilizing the checkbook method
- Approving all Accounting and IT-related expenses prior to purchasing including computer equipment and mobile phones
- Maintaining the chart of accounts
- Reviewing A/R aging for outstanding balances and directing staff on collection procedures
- Approving wage schedules
- Gathering night audit daily pack
- Participating in audits such as CPA-driven, workers compensation, and property management software, etc.
- Serving as technical liaison for our contracted IT provider
Position will directly oversee six employees and is responsible for hiring, evaluating, directing, disciplining, and being involved in termination decisions. Requires 5+ years’ experience as a Controller in a small organization or 5+ years’ experience as an Assistant Controller in a larger organization. Requires a degree in Accounting or Finance or comparable years of skills and experience. Must be very tech and computer savvy and have accounting experience in a hospitality-related organization.
We are looking for a friendly, outgoing, and reliable individual to work for us as a full-time Bellperson/Driver. Duties include: Welcoming guest to the property and escorting them to their room; Assisting with the transportation of their luggage from their car to room; Offering information pertaining to the facilities and services; Delivering messages to guest rooms; Assisting in distribution of packages, deliveries; Processing mail and packages to be shipped; Transporting guests off property or to remote areas of the property. Position requires previous customer service experience. Flexibility schedule-wise is a must including weekends, evenings, and holidays. Benefits available for full time position. Must be at least 18 years old and have a valid driver’s license.
Food & Beverage
F&B is looking to hire for various positions leading up to summer including:
- Cocktail Servers (Must be 21+ years of age)
- Bartenders (Must be 21+ years of age; clean driving record)
- Chuck Wagon Grill Servers (Must be 18+ years of age)
We are in need of experienced Massage Therapists to work in our Fitness Center and Spa. Must have a State of California Spa Therapist license. Professional experience in massage therapy work required in addition to experience with other spa treatments including hot stone therapy and body wraps. Must be available to work holidays, weekends, and split shifts.
Maintains lawns, shrubs, trees, and flower beds in guest areas of resort using riding mowers, push mowers, and other gardening tools. Ideal candidate will have knowledge of irrigation systems and basic knowledge of plant, tree, and flower names and care. Knowledge of irrigation timer clocks and sprinkler adjustments preferred. Must have a valid and insurable driver’s license as position requires driving of company vehicles. Position is full-time seasonal for the spring/summer. English-speaking preferred. Must be available to work occasional Saturdays.
We are looking for a Pool Concierge for the summer. Responsibilities include: assisting guests with questions and communicating guest needs to other departments as need be, ensuring pool area is kept clean throughout the day, assist food service staff by picking up empty glasses and dishes, keeping pool towels stocked and requesting new towels from the laundry as necessary, ensuring pool chairs and other furniture are properly staged, reporting any maintenance issues to corresponding department, ensuring guests and children are abiding by pool area rules (i.e., not running around the pool; no outside coolers), and seeking management assistance when necessary. Position will end after the summer. Must have excellent customer service and problem solving skills, be friendly and outgoing and able to work independently. Requires working outdoors.
We are looking for Room Attendants (Housekeepers). Hours do vary based on occupancy. Must be hardworking, detail-oriented, and friendly with coworkers and resort guests. Ideal candidate will have previous housekeeping experience. Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds. Requires working weekends and holidays. English-speaking preferred.
P.M. Laundry Attendant
Entails sorting, washing, drying, and ironing linens and terrycloth and keeping the Laundry stocked with clean towels, linens, bedspreads, and sheets. Previous experience preferred. Must be willing to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends, and holidays. Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds. Position is seasonal for the summer only.