For anyone hungry for the secrets to great grilling, the next spring edition of Alisal BBQ Bootcamp will be hosted at The Ranch on April 29th through May 1, 2022. This is a great opportunity to treat yourself to a luxury getaway, learn from top chefs, and enjoy amazing food.
In the grand tradition of the Wild West, The Alisal has for decades treated grilling as a fine art, and with the help of our BBQ Bootcamp 2022 Guest Instructors and our very own Chef Anthony Endy, we are mighty excited to help you take your grilling skills to the next level.
The BBQ Bootcamp sessions will cover all the aspects of BBQ, from the best way to start a fire, to what to do with spice rubs. Evenings give you a chance to interact with local guest chefs and winemakers who will be on hand to create feasts designed to further fire-up your love of all things barbecue. Kelly Cahoon, Chef of Salt & Copper, shares her love and inspiration from attending BBQ Bootcamp.
With a weekend full of grilling, ranch activities, complimentary wine tastings at nearby wineries and tasteful BBQ Bootcamp mementos, you have all the fixin’s for an unforgettable vacation. If you’re interested in participating, we suggest you sign up soon, because spaces will go faster than a happy pup’s tail.
APRIL 29- May 1, 2022
This Experience Includes:
- Studio accommodation for two nights, double occupancy (Friday – Sunday)
- Welcome amenity with Western-Style weekend accessories
- All meals including special dinners with local celebrity chefs, winemakers and brew masters
- An impressive selection of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages consumed at our bars & restaurants
- Workshops on grilling methods and equipment, BBQ instruction, spice blending, and more
- Keepsake booklet for BBQ notes and recipes
- Breakfast ride to Historic Adobe by hay wagon
- Suites available – two nights, double occupancy
- Prices exclude taxes and 20% service charge
Limited availability. Adults only.
STAY TUNED FOR OUR BBQ BOOTCAMP itinerary
please contact our Ranch Concierge to book
your classes and activities at (805) 688-6411
PHOTOS FROM PAST BOOTCAMPS
Photography Credit: Sara Range
HIGHLIGHTS FROM OUR 2021 BBQ BOOTCAMP