You’ve heard the rumors and they are true. Every year we tell our followers that BBQ Bootcamp will sell out, and is true to our word, 2015 dates sold out- twice over! We created additional spaces, and even additional 2015 dates and the reservations exploded (that’s a good “problem” to have)! So here are our 2016 dates . And , as we always say, don’t delay – these are sure to sell out, too!
Wednesday, May 18 – Friday, May 20, 2016
$1,575.00 two night package double occupancy
For over 60 years the Alisal has treated grilling as a fine art and now our executive chef Pascal Godé, with the help of legendary Grill Master and Hitching Post II owner, Frank Ostini, will help you hone your grilling skills. Morning sessions will cover all the aspects of BBQ from the best way to start a fire to what to do with spice rubs; afternoons are free for horseback riding, golf or a visit to the spa; and evenings give you a chance to interact with local guest chefs and winemakers who will be on hand to create feasts designed to further fire-up your grilling passions.
- Studio accommodation for two nights
- Welcome amenity with Western-Style weekend accessories
- All meals including special dinners with local celebrity chefs, winemakers and brew masters
- Workshops on grilling methods and equipment, BBQ instruction, spice blending, and more
- Keepsake booklet for BBQ notes and recipes
- Activities include horseback riding on scheduled two hour rides, golf green fees, tennis, fishing pole and bait for fishing at Alisal Lake
- Taxes and service charges
Packages are available Sunday through Thursday nights, September through May, or any two nights from November through March (excluding summer or holiday periods). Additional per person and suite rates are available upon request. Prices good through 12/31/2016.
Cancellation Policy: If you need to cancel or change your reservation, we will refund your deposit in full up to thirty (30) days prior to check-in. All group reservations are subject to a six-month cancellation policy.
Deposits: An advanced deposit is required to confirm your reservations.To contact Reservations, call 1-800-4-ALISAL.