For over 60 years the Alisal has treated grilling as a fine art and now our executive chef Pascal Godé, with the help of legendary Grill Master and Hitching Post II owner, Frank Ostini, will help you hone your grilling skills. The BBQ Bootcamp morning sessions will cover all the aspects of BBQ from the best way to start a fire to what to do with spice rubs; afternoons are free for horseback riding, golf or a visit to the spa; and evenings give you a chance to interact with local guest chefs and winemakers who will be on hand to create feasts designed to further fire-up your grilling passions.
WEDNESDAY, OCT. 25 – FRIDAY, OCT. 27
- Studio accommodation for two nights
- Welcome amenity with Western-Style weekend accessories
- All meals including special dinners with local celebrity chefs, winemakers and brew masters
- Workshops on grilling methods and equipment, BBQ instruction, spice blending, and more
- Keepsake booklet for BBQ notes and recipes
- Activities include horseback riding on scheduled two hour rides, golf green fees, tennis, fishing pole and bait for fishing at Alisal Lake
- Complimentary wine tastings at nearby winery & tasting room destinations. Click for details
- Taxes and service charges
Limited availability. Adults only. Suites available for additional charge.