In accordance with mandated closures from the State of California, the Spa at Alisal and the Fitness Center are currently closed due to COVID.
Unwind or Energize: The Choice Is Yours
From soothing Swedish or deep muscle massages and gentle cleansing facials to mud wraps and scrubs, our team of professional massage therapists and aestheticians will gladly help remove the weight of the world off your shoulders. We offer a wide range of treatments and services at the Alisal Spa. Please review our menu below, then call us to make a reservation during your stay.
Recent Spa Changes:
Indoor & outdoor massage treatments – by reservations only
No Couples’ Treatments at this time.
Indoor facial services – by reservations only
Showers/steam rooms remain closed
Our fitness center is available to guests & members Tuesday – Sunday from 9am – 5pm. It features, treadmills, ellipticals, cycles, resistance machines, and a selection of free weights, to help you stay fit and healthy.
We also offer a variety of classes including Yoga, Pilates, Zumba, and Cardio Core.
Due to recent restrictions, there are some changes for the gym:
- Open to guests & members by reservations only in 45-minute increments
- Maximum four persons at any given time inside the Gym
- Limited number of machines available to comply with COVID social distancing protocols
Studio Room/Classes Changes:
- Guests & members by reservation only
- Maximum four persons per class
- Showers/steam rooms remain close